Monday 5 March 2007

Packed and ready to go.

I was planning to write a little bit about the day i've gone through today but it has been so dump and its now so late I just want to go to bed. I have to be up at 4am Wedsnesday (6th) morning to leave for Heathrow and then have to try adn stay awake until we board the plane sometime before 10.

A brief rundown of why today was so shit:
1. I set out to buy a waterproof coat and some clothes from the otherside of Coventry this morning only to discover I didn't have my discount card for the CCC Outdoors store.
2. o2 cut my phone off because I closed my bank account, and, even though I provided them with new bank details they fucked up. After a little ranting though I got them to credit me £5 for the trouble. Excellent!
3. I went into town later on in the day to buy water purification tablets only to get there and find I had left my bastard Visa card at home, then when I did go back they didnt have what I required.
4. Well, I'm just struggling to make up numbers now.
5. Its much later than I anticipated going to sleep so i'm mardy.
6. Goodnight, Zzzz





My sexy new haircut, christ I look like a dick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur right about the haircut!
Hopefully i'll see you in Thailand.