Friday 20 April 2007

Awful Blogging Skills

Okay, Okay, my blogging skills have took a real savaging recently and I'm over 12 days behind the times. The problems are manifold:


  1. I have actually typed my entry for Amritsar twice only for the internet to drop out and me lose it all. From now on, i'm working in Word (except for this which i'm foolishly typing directly into the Internet window) Dickhead!
  2. We spent 3 days on a train travelling 2700Km, the train had no internet access.
  3. I got Delhi Belly for real and it rendered me 'unreliable' for 5 days. If you visit India never ever eat the Samosas and Bhajis that are sold from station platforms.
  4. The sun! It has been so hot since we left Dharamsala that I have really lost all motivation to type loads. It is currently 40 Degrees in Palolem; very unpleasant.


Until I get my ass in gear, NO! this isn't a Delhi Belly pun, I simply mean get my shit together, er... get my blog back on track, here is a link to my Palolem (Goa) and Amritsar photos.

No comments: