Friday 12 January 2007

The ticket has landed

My ticket on Kuwati airlines, destined for New Delhi has arrived. I fly on the 6th March 2007 and stop in Kuwait City for 3 hours before finally arriving in New Delhi at 04:30 local time on 7th March.

I am travelling with my brother, Paul, and will no doubt be using this blog to chronicle both our frequent squables as much as the sights, sounds, smells and illnesses I experience.

The initial Itinerary will almost certainly change but at present we have set ourselves a rather demanding: 9 countries, 28 cities, in 22 weeks. To keep my first post simple I will simply list the countries we plan to visit:

India, Singapore, Malyasia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Mongolia, Russia, Poland

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Mark, I want to be the first person to add a comment to your new blog.

Nice one - keep it up!

Mike B.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.